To complement our range of load banks and also serve the international temporary power generation sector, Crestchic manufacturers a range of containerised step-up/step-down transformers.
Step Up/Step Down Transformers
Global fleet of rental transformers in excess of 250MVA: Belgium, UK, Dubai and Singapore.
- Easily deployed for worldwide project requirements.
- Transformers ranging from 630kVA to 20MVA
- Voltages ranging from 230V to 36kV, 50Hz and 60Hz, with multi-tap options.
- Oil filled transformers (IEC60076) with multiple vector options.
- 400V – 690V and special voltages.
- Suitable for step-up and step-down applications.
- Supplied in ISO containers fully bunded with save-all bases, to ensure no spillage.
- Suitable for International Power Projects:
- 3MVA 400V/11kV & 400V/36kV 20’ containerised transformers.
- Complete with over current and short circuit protection on the MV breaker plus earth fault protection (IEC60255).
- Includes MV and LV switchgear (IEC62271).
- 2 x outgoing MV terminals: 630A.
- 6 x 2,500A isolators.
Additional Key Features
- Medium and Low voltage, up to 6.3MVA / unit.
Voltages up to 36kV
Provided with switch and security devices
Transformer containers can be connected to one another
Available capacity of 250MVA
Medium and Low voltage containers up to 36kV for electric supply substations of an existing plant in case of planned maintenance or emergency requirements.
What Transformer Packages Do You Have?
We provide transformer and load bank packages ranging from 20kW to 7000kW and Multi-MVA solutions for turnkey projects, Have a look at our product range page on this site for more details
What Experience Do You Have?
Crestchic was formed in 1983 and has steadily grown to our position today as the industry leading manufacturer and supplier of loadbank solutions. We work for major players in all sectors ranging from Oil and Gas, Marine and Shipbuilding to Healthcare, Building Managers and Datacentres. We understand the complexities faced by businesses and have solutions tailored to suit the needs.
Where Do You Operate?
Our operations are spread across the globe, covering all seven continents. With our HQ in Burton-on-Trent in the UK, we have bases in Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the United States of America.
Do You Have Any Certification?
Crestchic Limited, the world leader in transformer and load bank technology for the testing and commissioning of power generation systems, now hold not only the highest Quality Assurance ISO type (9001-2015), but additionally has now been accredited with the current environmental standard (ISO14001) and current health &safety accreditation (ISO45001).
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
WHY USE A TRANSFORMER?
Transformers and load banks are primarily used for testing electrical power output on diesel generators, gas turbines and UPS systems whilst carrying out commissioning and maintenance work.
The transformer and load banks are used for simulating real electrical loads enabling essential setup and commissioning which ensures that all electrical and control parameters are met prior to power generation/back up equipment being energized on line.